AST has been awarded a number of indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (ID/IQ), multiple award prime contracts. Below is a list of some of these.
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) Omnibus Contract II (STOC II) prime contract – Lot I - Full and Open. Currently prime on the Tactical Tower Subsystem Technical Refresh of the Joint Operations Center Element at the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) delivery order, Fort Polk, LA.
- STOC II prime contract – Lot II - Small Business Set Aside awarded by PEO STRI
- SeaPort-e prime contract awarded by the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Dahlgren Division for Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) - Zones 1-7
Listed below are some of AST’s ID/IQ, multiple award subcontracts along with the prime contractor for each.
- Close Combat Tactical Trainer Post Development Software Support (CCTT PDSS), under subcontract to AVT Simulation. AST has provided support for the US Army’s Close Combat Tactical Trainer Post Development Software Support (CCTT PDSS) continuously since 1999.
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 Services (ITES 2S) contract is the procurement cornerstone for Army Information Technology (IT) systems. Under subcontract to NCI Information Systems, Inc., AST provides network engineering, help desk, and web development support services.
- Re-engineering, development, and PC-Simulation services in support of Naval Education Training Commands (NETC) Naval Training Products and Services (NTPS) program, Full & Open MA/IDIQ via Technical Software Services, Inc. (TECHSOFT).
- U.S. Army’s Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC) Software and Systems Engineering Services Next Generation (SSES NexGen) FIRES contract – under subcontract to CACI.
- US Army’s PEO STRI Warfighter Field Operations Customer Support (Warfighter FOCUS) subcontract – SB Federation member, awarded by Raytheon Company.
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) Cyber Security and Information Systems (CS) Technical Area Tasks (TATs), Full & Open via Battelle.
- DTIC CS TATs - Small Business Set Aside via Solers.
- Mission Training Complex Capabilities Support (MTCCS) - Full and Open via General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT).
- Training Support Systems - Enterprise (TSS-E) via Cubic Global Defense.
- Training, Maintenance, and Administrative Support Services for Regional Training Site - Medical (RTS-MED) via General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT).